TurtleSkin WaterArmor materials are designed specifically to prevent injuries caused by accidental swipes from the extreme power of ultra high pressure waterjetting. A rugged outer layer of the water jetting protective gear also provides improved chemical resistance and is easy to clean for low maintenance.
TurtleSkin WaterArmor is the ultimate UHP personal protective equipment (PPE), offering lightweight water blasting protection up to 40,000 psi (2800 bar) without sacrificing operator flexibility. The adjustable, modular panel design allows for single-piece replacement of chaps, gaiters, torso, and arm panels.
Turtleskin protective equipment provides protection to users of ultra high pressure (UHP)waterjetting up to 40,000 PSI (2,800 bar). The main advantage of the Turtleskin design of Water Armor is that it uses a modular component system. It is composed of multiple panels that can be replaced individually. Waterblasting operators will like the fact that it is lightweight and fully adjustable for any size. Gaiters, suits, and gauntlets are each sold separately. Each Turtle Skin garment has thin panels that can be shortened or lengthened as needed to fit the size of the operator. Another big advantage over other UHP personal protection is the open back to keep the users cooler. Ultra high pressure waterjetting is not easy work, this unique design will provide circulation to the rear of the user as it protects the front. The chaps have built-in cushioned knee pads that protect the knees from jet streams and reduce discomfort when kneeling on hard surfaces.
The Turtleskin protective equipment technology will reduce fatigue and increase productivity. Each panel moves independently allowing free movement and ease of use. TurtleSkin WaterArmor gives you the protection of 100% Kevlar™ fiber from DuPont with a 100% polypropylene cover fabric designed to resist punctures, cuts, and abrasions. A rugged outer layer also provides chemical resistance and is easy to clean for low maintenance.
TurtleSkin Water Armor is comprised of:
- Water Blast Protective Suit: This suit is designed to have an open back for maximum air circulation, keeping the operator cool.
- Water Blast Protective Gauntlets: Providing ample arm and wrist protection, our gauntlets are constructed with superior-quality aramid fibers.
- Water Blast Protective Gaiters: Secure your feet, shins, toes, and insteps from damage with our innovative gaiters. These are constructed with protective panels that effortlessly flex with every step.
Advantages of Turtleskin Protective Equipment:
- Tough Patented Material with Aramid Fibers, Easy to Maintain
- Protection up to 40,000 PSI (2800 Bar) hydroblast pressure
- Lightweight Suits with Open Back for Cooler Operation, Total Weight of Complete Gear Only 20 lbs
- Hinged Panels for Freedom of Movement, Pieces Can Be Purchased Separately
- Design Allows for Lengthening or Shortening, One Size Fits All
- Built in Knee Pads for Added Comfort
- 90 Day Warranty
We also recommend wearing protective eyewear, hand protection, ear protection and a helmet with a face shield when operating an ultra high pressure waterjet pump.
If you want to know more about our range of ultra high pressure water jetting products, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We’re ready to provide a cost-effective Turtle Skin solution for a better and safer water jetting experience.