All Jetting Technologies is a distributor for Parker Hannifin high pressure and ultra high pressure (UHP) waterblast hose. We stock a complete line of high-pressure waterjet hoses for all popular working pressures. Waterjetting hose are stocked in 15′, 50′ and 100′ lengths (4.6 m, 15.2 m and 30.4 m). Custom lengths and fittings are available and can be drop shipped to your facility. The UHP line of high pressure hose includes hoses that are rated at pressures of 40,000 – 55,000 psi (2,800 -3,792 bar).
When requesting a quote, please specify the length of hose and fittings that you require for your surface preparation project.
Features of Parker UHP Hoses Include:
- Smooth inner core to minimize pressure drop
- High-tensile spiraled wire for strength and kink resistance
- Tough outer cover to prevent abrasion and wire exposure
- Short end connections allow movement around tight bend radii
All Parker UHP hoses for water blasting, water jetting, and cleaning or water cutting are certified according to DIN EN 1829-2. High efficiency, good handling, and excellent safety standards are the foundation of the Parker PolyFlex portfolio.
All Jetting Technologies, Inc., is now distributing Parker Hannifin’s high pressure ToughJacket waterblast hoses. The Tough Jacket cover is designed to eliminate the need for an additional PVC sleeve and reduces the hose weight up to 16%. This allows for ease of handling, improved productivity, and reduced operator fatigue. Contractors are loving the lighter weight and reliability of the Tough Jacket Cover.
Check out our most popular Parker Hannifin STYLE UHP hoses below:
- UHP Whip hose with Burst Shield or Tough Jacket Cover : 15′ or 25’ ,40k or 55k rated UHP
- Whip hose. 5mm w/ 3/8″ High Pressure tube nipple end fittings, or 9/16” Type M fittings with Black Burst Shield Protective Cover or Tough Jacket Cover.
- 50’, 5 mm, Lead line hose: 50’, 40k or 55k rated UHP hose. 5mm w/ 3/8″ High Pressure tube nipple end fittings, or 9/16” Type M fittings with Black Burst Shield Protective Cover or Tough Jacket Cover.
- 50’, 8 mm, Bull Line hose : 50’, 40k or 55k rated UHP hose. 8mm w/ 9/16″ High Pressure tube nipple end fittings, or 7/8” Type M fittings with Black Burst Shield Protective Cover or Tough Jacket Cover.
All end fittings are made with stainless materials for maximum performance and durability. These are ideally used in hydro-demolition and removal applications to eliminate hard-to-remove dirt and materials from rough substrates, such as asphalt and concrete.
Common Applications of UHP Waterjetting Hose
- Cleaning and descaling of pipelines
- Surface preparation for painting or coating of boats, ships and aircraft carriers
- Removal of rust, paint, and other coatings
- Thermoplastic road line removal
- Airport runways removal of rubber deposit
- Removal of airfield markings
- Rejuvenation of road pavement and airport runways
- Pool refurbishment
- Concrete demolition
- Refurbishment of Parking Garages
- Ship and marine hull cleaning
- Deposit removal
- Eliminating contaminants from most surfaces
- Power Plants
All Jetting also manufactures a wide selection of high pressure hose fittings and ultra high pressure hose fittings, adaptors, and UHP hose couplers. Our UHP hose couplers connect hoses to each other or to the waterblasting pumps. Proudly made in the USA with the highest quality and affordable pricing. We want to help your project succeed.